Oftentimes, hiring a mover isn’t the only crucial part of a Charlotte relocation. It’s common for people to need full service storage services to keep their belongings safe– that’s precisely what reliable Charlotte moving and storage companies are for. Whether you require short or long term storage solutions, Make a Move is a professional Charlotte moving company that is more than ready to provide you with secure warehousing! Our crew provides storage services for Charlotte and all of the Charlotte Metropolitan Area in North Carolina.
Charlotte Moving & Storage Options
Charlotte’s Top Moving & Storage Company Details
There’s an adequate amount of research that goes into selecting the Charlotte moving and storage company that’s best for you and your family or business. Just like selecting your mover, there are several steps you can take to ensure all of your needs will be met with us:
- Insurance. Finding out if your company of choice has proper licensing and insurance is arguably the most crucial step of the decision process. We are a fully insured and licensed company and each of our crew members are background-checked and have undergone rigorous training.
- Reviews. Take a look at our outstanding Yelp and Google reviews. This feedback is proof of our reputation for excellence and professionalism. With near 5-star ratings, you can trust that your belongings will be safe and secure in our Charlotte full service storage warehouse!
- Customer Service. You can expect to work with a friendly and highly-experienced crew that strives to ensure your needs are met. With top-tier communication and organization, our team will safely handle your possessions as if they were our own.
- Safety. When it comes to storing your property and belongings, we understand that selecting a Charlotte moving and storage company can be overwhelming. At Make a Move, we make sure to keep the safety of your belongings a top priority. This is done by utilizing shrink wrap furniture protection, itemized inventory, and dedicated warehouse staff that know what they’re doing.
- Affordability. The second most valuable priority we live by is providing accurate and affordable Charlotte storage rates. The cost of storage will depend on how long you’ll need it, what storage method you choose to use, and the type of storage required. If you’re an interior designer, we offer free storage for a week!
Regardless of the occasion, all of your stored belongings will be completely safe and in a suitable climate. For as little or as long as you need, you can sit back, relax, and focus your time elsewhere knowing that our warehouses are under surveillance 24/7/365.
Top Reasons People Store at Charlotte’s Best Full Service Storage Company
Switching businesses, changing apartments, or moving into a new house are all common reasons why people in the Charlotte Metro need a storage company. However, these moving-related scenarios make up for just half of our customers. The other half includes:
- People redoing or decluttering their homes or business and need a place to safely store items until the renovations are complete.
- People in need of temporary storage for overflow after the passing of a loved one.
- Students looking for a place to store their belongings during the summer months
Basic household goods and furniture aren’t the only items our team can handle. Some people are in need of a place to store more fragile items such as pianos, fine art, special collections, exercise equipment, wine, and valuable antiques. While these items are far more delicate, you can have peace of mind knowing we can take extra precautions and gentle care of your most prized possessions– all without increasing the total cost of your storage services. If special accommodations are something you think you’ll need, let us know and we’ll be happy to discuss what would be best regarding your unique circumstance.
Make a Move provides short term and long term storage services for the city of Charlotte and all of the Charlotte Metropolitan Area. The difference between long term and short term storage is that short term storage generally implies three months of storage or less whereas long-term storage is anything over three months. For those in need of full service storage in Charlotte for business purposes, we can securely accommodate files, office furniture, computers, and FF&E.
Curious how to pack your belongings for storage? Well, if you are packing your soon-to-be storage items without professional help, create an inventory list of all items, label everything, and abide by our storage restrictions beforehand to avoid confusion, complications, or potential damage.
As the #1 Charlotte Moving & Storage Company, Make a Move has just under a decade of professional storage experience. Our 25+ certified and trained employees conduct over 2,220 moves each year and are more than ready to carefully handle your belongings– whether for relocation, storage, or both!
To make an appointment to check out our excellent storage facility, give us a call today at 704-378-8588 or fill out the “Get A Free Quote” form online!