Why Hire Make A Move For Charlotte Moving & Packing Services
- Save countless hours: Between the time spent finding moving boxes and other moving supplies, organizing your belongings, and boxing up your items, do it yourself packing is ultra time-consuming. Add hours upon hours back into your schedule when you hire Charlotte packing services.
- Relaxed, anxiety-free move: Since the packing process can become lengthy and feel rushed, handling these duties by yourself can feel extremely overwhelming. However, when you know that your belongings are being handled with the utmost level of care with professional packing and moving services, you can save yourself weeks of worry and anxiety.
- Moving materials supplied for you: Planning to buy moving boxes? Trying to track them down for free from family, friends, and neighbors? Save yourself the time and energy by letting us supply all of your boxes for moving. Our team can bring everything you need at an affordable rate. From the packing tape to protective wrap, the supplies we use are highly durable.
- Your belongings will be kept safe and secure: Nervous to entrust your prized items to others? Not to worry! Every staff member who provides Charlotte packing services on our team is fully trained and certified. Your belongings are always treated like they are our own!
- Eliminate the risk of personal injury: One of the biggest hazards during the moving process is the risk of personal injury. Slips, falls, and cuts can quickly result in a trip to the ER. During your relocation, this is the last thing that you want to happen! Eliminating the risk of injury is yet another essential reason for hiring professional packers.
Charlotte Packing Services Offered by Make A Move
After having been in business for nearly 10 years, we have a thorough understanding of what it takes to provide outstanding packing and moving services. Voted the North Carolina Mover of the Year in 2020 by the North Carolina Movers Association, we are the best Charlotte packing company.
We complete approximately 2,200 moves/deliveries per year, and have 25+ trained and certified staff members. Our clients have included families, celebrities, and word-of-mouth referrals thanks to our unparalleled service. Explore a full list of what we offer when it comes to Charlotte packing help.
Opting for the full-service route means that you won’t have to lift a finger. We offer a variety of packing materials that we will bring to your home to box everything up. Our staff will handle the time consuming work of organizing your belongings, as well as disassembling any furniture that will be making the move with you. We then use our industry best practices to skillfully package your items so that they are safe and secure when being transported via truck.
Partial Packing Services
Don’t have the need for a full-service experience? Not a problem. When working with your dedicated moving coordinator, simply let them know that you would prefer partial packing services. We’ll then plan to box up the specific rooms or items that you’d like us to handle.
Planning to handle packing on your own? If so, we can provide you with highly-rated packing supplies and boxes that are built to protect your items. Once you’ve ordered the supplies you need, you can pick them up from us, or we can deliver them to your home.
Once you have moved into your new home, it is only natural to want to have everything in place ASAP. We can help! Our team of professional Charlotte packers can also aid in the unpacking process. From furniture assembly to setting up each room exactly as you want it, we’ll quickly and efficiently have your home live-in ready. Don’t wait longer than you have to to get settled into your new residence.
Charlotte Packing Services Cost
The most common question we receive from our prospective clients is about how much Charlotte movers and packers cost. At Make A Move, we work tirelessly to keep our pricing as competitive and affordable as possible.
Your cost for packing help is determined by a variety of factors. The price that you pay is calculated based on these (and other) factors: the amount of packing supplies needed, the number of items being packed, full-service versus partial service packing, the total number of staff members needed to pack up your items, and how large your home is. Ultimately, the only way to get an accurate figure is to contact our team to request a custom quote.
Charlotte packing services are incredibly valuable because of the time and stress you save. Without having to handle any of the tiring and tedious duties involved with packing before your move to Charlotte, you can focus on the things in your life that are most important.